Tuesday, July 12, 2011

Blogger begins journey. Well, almost.

It was about a year ago that I was sitting in my friend Chris' house pondering whether or not to book flights to Thailand. It seems like such a long time ago that we were "umming" and "ahhhing" about which flights to take and whether I should book one way or return. Well, in actual fact, Chris wasn't doing anything of the sort. He was chanting "do it" "Do It!" (pretty much) next to me, while I was being the indecisive one. Surprised? Anyway, I did book that ticket and after several postponements the time has finally arrived (as of next Friday) for me to jump on board that plane to Phuket.

An important note to consider when reading this here blog. I would never claim to be a "blogger". In fact, I have never written a blog in my life and have often wondered how it is one becomes a "professional blogger". Anyway, this is beside the point. I do have a desire to keep my family and friends in the loop about my happenings in Southeast Asia and if this fits the description of a blog, then so be it. I am indeed a blogger.

2 comments:

  1. Hi Tess, just signed up as a follower, can't wait to share your travels.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yaye Tess I can't wait to see all your adventures on the blog!

    ReplyDelete